More-Athletic Limited, (More-Athletic Body) Terms and Conditions
For purchased sessions, Class-Pass clients and guests.
Your sessions are set to expire 12 months after purchase. If you haven’t used them by then, they will expire and no refund will be given unless previously agreed with More-Athletic.
A strict 24 hours notice is required for you to cancel a session. Please note that we have to stick to this rigidly otherwise this training model will be unsustainable.
If you wish to cancel your standing order, you can do this yourself, you need 24 hours notice. Contact us if you have any problems or wish us to do so for you.
Sessions last 30-minutes. If you are late, the class may run over to accommodate, but more often than not, this will not be possible.
Your class fee grants you access to the gym for the Strength Sessions, not for personal use of the hotel gym or swimming pool or spa facilities.
You must understand that this is an agreement directly with More-Athletic Ltd, NOT with Le Meriden Piccadilly.
The Strength Sessions Waiver and General Terms & Conditions:
1. I understand that More-Athletic Body operate on a pre-pay basis and all sessions must be paid for in advance. Bookings will not be confirmed until payment has been received.
2. I understand that all pre-paid block courses and packages have a completion date. Outstanding sessions will not be carried over the completion date unless a prior agreement has been made with More-Athletic.
3. I understand that I must cancel my session online 24 hours before the session starts otherwise the session will be charged. If there are people on the waiting list and you late cancel if they turn up you will not be charged for your late cancelation.
4. I understand all sessions will last 30 minutes unless otherwise stated and will start and finish on time. I also understand that my Trainer may not be able to provide a 30 minute session if I am late to a session.
5. I understand that if I’m more than 5 mins late at the discretion of the trainer we may not be able to accommodate you into the session as it risks injury to yourself.
6. I understand the results of any training programme or coaching course cannot be guaranteed and my progress depends on my effort and cooperation in and outside of the sessions. In particular I acknowledge that individual results may vary and no particular result is guaranteed by More-Athletic ltd.
7. I understand that there are inherent risks in participating in a programme of strenuous exercise. If I sustain or claim to sustain any injury while participating in the fitness programme, I acknowledge that More-Athletic is not responsible, except where the injury was caused by the gross negligence or intentional act of my Trainer.
8. I understand that by agreeing to the terms and conditions that I’m agreeing that I’m fit and healthy and have no injuries or any health issues. I understand that More-Athletic does not allow me to be trained if I have any ailments whatsoever. I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to inform a trainer at The Strength Sessions of any conditions or changes in my health, now and on-going, which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury. By purchasing sessions you agree to the waiver and agreeing that you understand these rules and train on at your own risk.
9. I agree not to train whilst injured and to take time out until fully fit, and that any training block that More-Athletic holds of yours can be extended whilst you recover from injury.
I agree that nobody is allowed to train whilst injured to be trained having already had a serious injury such as acl reconstruction, pinned bones, dislocations etc.
I agree that I have no serious health issues at all that needs special exercise perscription. Such as: High blood pressure, Heart problems, asthma, chronic health disease etc.
By purchasing sessions you understand these rules and accept this waiver and agree that you train at your own risk.
If you are unsure if a condition you have is contraindicated then your are to ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure, if you don’t ask us we will presume that you’re fit and ok to start full strenuous exercise. By purchasing sessions you are agreeing to the waiver and stating you understand these rules and train on at your own risk.
10. (Females only) I will inform More-Athletic if I find that I’m pregnant and discuss the best course of action to take. I agree this is to be done at the very first instance. I understand that More-Athletic does not recommend training unless being properly coached through pregnancy and may recommend 1-2-1 training instead of The Strength Sessions.
11. Our training is not a substitute for professional medical care and diagnosis. If in any doubt whatsoever, have poor health, or pre-existing mental or physical conditions/injuries do NOT attempt the training or dietary plan without clearance from your physician or doctor first. We are NOT medical experts nor do we purport to be. As with any training programme by participating you knowingly and voluntarily assume all risks associated with such exercise activities. More-Athletic accepts no liability for any injury, loss or damage resulting from physical exercise.
12. Again. Should you suffer from any medical conditions, injuries or allergies, or should you be in any doubt whatsoever, we advise you seek medical/professional advice immediately and do NOT proceed to partake in any activity.
If ever any of your circumstances change you should always talk to a trainer or email email@example.com
I agree to the above Terms and Conditions for the duration of my training at More-Athletic Body with Tom Whelan.
We wish you all the success with your training at More-Athletic Body.
Any questions feel free to call or email us:
07792 959096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org