BASED IN LE MERIDIEN PICCADILLY
We got loads of classes! Don't come to them all, but don't tell me you can't make 2 or 3 a week:
7 30 -- 8 -- 12 -- 12 30 -- 5 30 -- 7
7 -- 12 -- 12 30 -- 6 30 -- 7
12 -- 12 30 -- 6 30 -- 7
7 -- 7 30 -- 8 -- 12 -- 12 30 -- 6 30 -- 7
7 30 -- 8 -- 12 -- 12 30 -- 5 -- 5 30
9 30 -- 11
Welcome to MORE-ATHLETIC BODY! Sculpt a leaner physique with us.
We provide small group training sessions (and pain!) in the heart of Piccadilly.
- WE ARE BLURRING THE LINES BETWEEN PERSONAL TRAINING AND GROUP FITNESS. Offering a range of classes (or sessions, if you will) all meticulously designed to tone, sculpt and shape better looking and More-Athletic physiques. Class design is based on scientific principles and years of practical hands-on experience.
- EVERYBODY IS WELCOME. Come, train hard, meet some nice people and have a splendid time while sculpting a better looking, More-Athletic Body in our quiet, friendly and supportive environment.
LADIES, YOU'LL LOOK LIKE THIS IMMEDIATELY
Mean business?TAKE THE MORE-ATHLETIC BODY 28-DAY CHALLENGE
If you want to lean up as fast as possible, why not be really bloody good for a month?! If you want fat loss, if you want toning, take on our 28-day challenge and you can have a serious impact. Our 28-Day challenge has 3 key elements:
- THE STRENGTH SESSIONS 3 X PER WEEK -- Giving your muscles the intensity and frequency they need to force adaptation.
- KEY HABIT CHANGES - From a few key habit changes, to our 'All In' fat loss food plan, decide what you're ready for a COMMIT to it.
- HYPE, FOCUS AND ACCOUNTABILITY -- With the over elaborate pe-challenge commitment contrract, to the 28 daily emails, you'll be forced to stay on track and do what you said you'd do. Or else.
Interested? Want serious results as fast as possible? Just want to draw a line in the sand and start moving in the right direction? Great, start bny reading The Success Guide, take a Test Class for Five Pounds, then apply to take the 28-Day Challenge!
GENTS, YOU'LL LOOK MORE LIKE THIS...
Experience The Strength Sessions...
Find out why our clients say they get more out of 30 minutes with us, than an hour at most other 60-minute gym classes.
Probably because we use:
- BETTER FORM -- This way, we can ensure that every rep you perform is done well, under full scrutiny of a coach, and there’s no bad technique or wasted effort.
- SMALLER CLASSES - maximum of four participants, so they’ll be no hiding at the back!…(unless you’re really good at hiding).
- MORE FOCUS -- There just is, you'll see.
- ZERO PANDERING -- Every workout starts with our training template, but then adapts to suit you – your body, your goals and your ability level. We don't waste time on excessive cardio or irrational exercises.
WELCOME TO THE STRENGTH SESSIONS: MORE THAN A GYM CLASS
This is where we merge different aspects of the fitness world to give you the ultimate physique shaping solution:
PERSONAL TRAINING: With every rep under the watchful eye of the coach, you'll be sure to get the most out of every single set and develop a relationship with the coach.
CLASSES: The energy, social support and motivation of training in a class setting is a powerful motivator for many. Unfortunately, most fitness classes have to pack the room with as many people as possible and struggle to give you the attention you need (if any at all). With our small groups, you'll get the personal training effect, but in a class environment.
A SYSTEMISED PROGRAMME: For the best results in traning, you need to follow a well planned-out programme. A rounded, balanced, progressive programme. That's exactly what we do. We start with our 4-month, continually rotating template, but then adapt it to suit the quirks, biomechanics and goals of each client.
OUR MOVES START SIMPLE. BUT GET REALLY HARD!
HAVE NO FEAR: It's ABSOLUTELY beginner friendly.
The Strength Sessions is designed to adapt to your ability level. It doesn't matter if you're unfit and have never trained before, we can ease you in and get you started. Our setup is ideal because we have:
SMALL CLASSES: So you won't be left to flounder and struggle on your own. If you need attention, you'll get it. If you need instruction, you'll get it. If you have a question, you can ask it.
SHORT CLASSES: So it's easy to start putting classes in your diary and it doesn't have to take up much of your day.
EASY PROGRESSIONS: All our moves are designed to scale from very-very basic to very-very advanced, so we will find the perfect drill for you, get you to master it, then move you onto the next one. Before long, you'll be the one encourging the newbies along!